Characters & Relationships | Summer 2019 | Tuesdays
Discover the amazing characters you have ready to create and share at your fingertips. This class will help you to quickly and easily create characters in the moment while giving them distinctive physical, vocal and emotional aspects. Through these characters you will discover the difference between character choices in a scene and your own. With these characters you will be able to build on the relationships between characters and find ways to give them depth and history. You are guaranteed to walk away from this class with a back pocket full of fun new characters and an ability to create engaging relationships that move the scene forward.
This class will cover:
- Vocal choices for characters
- Physical choices for characters
- Forming strong relationships
- Creating history for character and relationships
- Building stories from relationships
- Creating characters and relationships quickly
- Emotional depths in scenework
Dates: Tuesdays, July 2nd — August 20th
Time: 6:00 – 8:00pm
Instructor: Dartanion London
Location: The Upfront Theatre
Prerequisites: Spontaneity Class, minimal level of improv training, or permission of Education Director.
Recommended Prerequisite: Completion of Advanced Spontaneity.